Ever since Pacific Angels Home Care was established in 2013, we have been helping clients from all over the Aptos, CA area, including many surrounding locations and distant neighborhoods. We are willing to help as many people as possible and this page is dedicated to the surrounding areas we most commonly service:
- Rio Del Mar
- Day Valley
- Aptos Hills-Larkin Valley
- Santa Cruz
- Scotts Valley
- Ben Lomond
- Los Gatos
- San Jose
Our home care company provides loving and reliable services. Our mission is to guarantee the comfort of your elderly relatives or friends in their most familiar surroundings. This principle, along with loving, passionate, and dignified home care, is the reason we exist as an agency. If you are looking for the right senior care services in or around any of the areas mentioned above, we are the team of capable and experienced caregivers that you should definitely contact.
We can help with daily activities, companionship, light housekeeping, transportation, medication reminders, and even meal planning. Browse the rest of this website for more detailed information about everything we do.
Get in touch with the agency that will treat your elderly loved ones with respect. Call us at (831) 612-6435 for appointments and more information.
Services we offer:
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Caring companionship – Lunch and dinner outings, socializing with friends, shopping, family gatherings, recreational outings.
- Personal care – Daily grooming such as bathing, brushing teeth, combing hair, wash face, assist with toileting and incontinence care.
- Nutritious meal planning and preparation – Follow special diet orders by professional health provider , keeping your loved one nourished and hydrated , assist with feeding.
- Safe transportation – Medical appointments , errands, grocery shopping, pick up medication , recreational outings, family gatherings
- Light housekeeping – Making of beds, minimal pet care, laundry, sweeping, moping, dusting, tidy up living spaces
- Special Care – Hospice care, Alzheimers, Parkinson’s, Stroke, Bed bound, Cancer.
- Range of motion – Encourage and assist with walking, stretching, massage, follow PT instructions with our clients.
- Respite care – To give a much needed break to families and spouses.